Here’s Part 2 of the Episode 18 dedicated to Dragonmeet 2016.
You have to recognise that, for once , I am quite consistent in the delivery of those.
- We interviewed with Anil, from The Rusty Quill, Mira Manga an enthusiastic fan of The Rolistes Podcast (it’s really motivating to find out there are such fans out there),
- Federico Sohns, game designer of Nibiru, a science fiction tabletop role playing game of horror, adventure and lost memories, set in the interior of an indomitable and mysterious space station,
- Adam Brooks developer of RPG kitchen, tool to help people create and test new games, and play them too
- Edurya, current ruler of La Guilde des Rolistes Francophones de Londres
- Nelyhann from Agate Editions author of Shadows Of Esteren, talking not only about Dearg their new campaign book successful Kickstarter, but also “Dragons – La Tétralogie“, Agate’s take on Dungeons & Dragons 5e’s Open-Gaming License (OGL) led by Iris d’Automne.
See you for Part 3.
The Rolistes Podcast by Kalum is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Theme song: “Solta o Frango” by Bonde Do Role
“Rock n Rollplay Baby” by Kieran Strange
“Science Fiction Man” by Dorothy’s Magic Bag
“Marche Royale” by Jean-Baptiste Sully
“Paris To London And Back” by Dazie Mae
Most songs available for free download at http://freemusicarchive.org/
to be updated
Tabletop RPGs & games
Nibiru by Federico Sohns
Dragons – La Tétralogie by Iris d’Automne for Agate Editions
Pavillon Noir by Renaud Maroy
Agône by Mathieu Gaborit,Sébastien Célerin, Stéphane Marsan and Frédéric Weil for Multisim
Star Trek Adventures by Modiphius
Star Wars The Darkstryder Campaign by West End Games
In Memoriam by Benjamin Reyna for Mundos Infinitos
London’s Le Dinks & Dice monthly social drinks
to be updated