Listen & review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to join our newsletter if you don’t want to miss any of our content.
- Scott Brown from Lawful & Orderly which you can catch live on the NowSayers Twitch channel.
- Bee Zelda from The Broadswords and a GM for Magpie Curated Play Program
Follow us to the banks of the Danube River! It is not quite clear where in Central Europe it might be. A colourful gallery of characters await you in Emir Kusturica‘s “Black Cat, White Cat” from 1998.
As usual, we review this film and discuss ways it could inspire tabletop RPG adventures, characters or practices.
Mentioned tabletop RPG settings and systems:
- “Sonja & Conan vs the Ninjas” by Guillaume Jentey
- “Kids on Bikes” & “Teens in Space” by Doug Levandowski & Jonathan Gilmour for Hunters Entertainment
- “Blades in the Dark” by John Harper for One Seven
- “Star Crossed” by Alex Roberts for Bully Pulpit Games
- “Be Goose Do Crime” by Nullh and inspired by “Honey Heist” by Grant Howitt for Rowan, Rook & Decard
- “Lady Blackbird” by John Harper
- “Dread” by Epidiah Ravachol & Nat “woodelf” Barmore for The Impossible Dream
- “Paranoia” by James Wallis, Paul Dean & Grant Howitt for Mongoose
- “Zombie World” by Magpie Games
- “Becoming: A Game of Heroism and Sacrifice” by Brian Engard for Dangerous Games
Once more, our next episode is already recorded!
See you then for more silver screen extravaganza.
RPG Academy Film Studies by Kalum is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.